First Time Patients
Please arrive 10 minutes early with your driver’s license and insurance card to fill out our New Patient Forms at your leisure.
Our New Patient Forms are available online here:
A comprehensive adult exam includes the following:
- A tour of our state-of-the-art office
- A review of your health history and current concerns
- X-rays, if necessary
- Hygiene evaluation
- A treatment and full cleaning (if necessary)
Kathy L. French, DDS, FAGD, will walk you through her findings and work closely with you to create a dental plan designed to meet your unique oral health goals.
Children’s appointments typically run shorter and include time with the Dentist to get acquainted, cleaning, exam, and any treatments as necessary / agreed upon.
Please note: If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason at all, we are happy to do so with 48 hours’ notice prior to your appointment.
If you have any additional questions about what to expect during your first exam, please feel free to contact us at 630.773.6966 to find out more.
Insurance and Payment Information
We accept all major forms of payment (Cash, Check and Credit cards).
Dental Service Discounts
If your service is over $1500, receive a 5% discount for payment in full at the first appointment.
We work with all insurance providers, electronically submit claims for timely reimbursement, and regularly follow-up with insurance companies to maximize your dental benefits. We are considered an “out of network” provider on your plan. Feel free to call us with your questions about your insurance, billing or financial options at 630.773.6966
We put our patients first at Hamilton Lakes Dentistry. Even if you are don’t have insurance coverage, we are committed to providing first-rate dental care with the following financing options:
- CareCredit: Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit allow you to pay over time without annual fees or prepayment penalties (subject to credit approval). CareCredit is the nation’s leading patient payment program that allows you to finance 100% of your dental care with no money down, no interest, no up-front costs, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties.
- Citi Health: Citi Health offers flexible financing so that you can have the treatment or procedure you need now, and pay over time.